Qualifications and Experience
- Education: 4-year accounting degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years prior accounting experience or similar position of responsibility and experience with government accounting and FARs.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- A strong sense of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics.
- Maintain financial records using QuickBooks.
- Issue monthly financial statements, including bank account reconciliations.
- Issue monthly billings.
- Pay vendor invoices.
- Manage payroll via a payroll provider including insurance, retirement fund contributions, and Paid Time Off.
- Maintain equipment depreciation reporting, complete yearly personal property report.
- Interface with outside CPA for year-end federal and state tax returns.
- Assist with Human Resources and maintain employee personnel records.
- Assist with proposals and bids.
- Maintain all insurance policies: employee benefits, workers comp, commercial and general liability.
- Other duties as assigned.
MCLinc is a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Indeed: https://www.indeed.com/job/accountant-045f61a9cb38e671